CJSL City Cup Game Rules
1. Please schedule and play your games by the designated date. Home teams are the top teams in the bracket and is responsible for setting up the location and time for the games in conjunction with the opposing team.
Games should be played on OFF Days (during the week or weekend).
2. Home team is responsible to notify the city cup commissioners of the details of the match via email one week prior to the match. If the Home team fails to set up the match by the set time, then the game will revert to the Away team's Field.
3. Winning teams is responsible for reporting all scores to the city cup commissioners by 9:00 PM game day, via email. Teams that do not report the final score will be fined $25.00.
4. All FIFA rules shall apply to games. Except where noted below:
5. Teams are to have at the game site, their valid appropriate Game Day Rosters or lineups as printed off of the CJSL Website or US Club Website. (Electronic Version on Cell Phones/Tablets/Laptops is NOT Allowed).
For Example- (U9 player can play up to U11, U10 can play up to U12 etc... But a U10 player cannot play up to U13 etc…)
6. Teams may use US Club Passes or USYSA Passes. Teams can only use passes that under which they registered for at time of registration. At NO time can teams switch their pass during the competition and teams cannot mix passes.
7. Roster Rules-
8. No protests allowed. Referee Decisions are final.
9. All players, club members, parents are to respect all aspects of the game. Any person that is cautioned or ejected from any games for whatever reason, that club will face further disciplinary actions in accordance to CJSL/ENYSSA/US CLUB rules. Abuse of referees will not be tolerated.
10. Teams/Clubs are responsible for the conduct of their team, parents, and all spectators.
11. The Established Ref fees are:
12. Game Regulations
13. Both teams will be on one side of the field. Parents and other spectators will remain on the opposite side for
the entire match.
14. Non-appearance of Referee - If an assigned referee fails to appear, the managers of the competing teams MUST agree upon another referee for the game to be played, if necessary by toss of a coin, who need not be officially registered as a referee.
If both teams do NOT AGREE to select a person to officiate the game, BOTH teams must reschedule the game by the following weekend. If both teams fail to reschedule the match, match will result in a double forfeit.
15. Where the colors of the two (2) competing clubs are the same, the HOME TEAM MUST Change. Shin Guards and approved Foot Wear must be worn.
2017 Winners and Runner Ups
2015 Winners List:
U9- Kosmos- Champs, NY Stars- Runner Ups
U10- SC Gjoa- Champs, Manh. Kickers- Runner Ups
U11- SC Gjoa- Champs, NY International- Runnner Ups
U12- Kosmos- Champs, SC Gjoa- Runnerups
U13B- BWG- Champs, Manh. Kickers - Runner Ups
U13G- East Meadow- Champs, BWG- Runner Ups
U14- SC Gjoa- Champs, Eleftheria- Runner Ups
U15/16- FA Euro- Champs, NY Stars - Runner Ups
U17- Rosedale- Champs, Eleftheria- Runner Up
Open Competition - USYSA and US Club Teams Accepted