Registration Is Closed for Fall 2018
The Cosmopolitan Junior Soccer League is launching the first season of its exclusive Elite Players League (CJSL-EPL) this Fall 2018
EPL Mission Statement:
The mission of the CJSL-EPL is to build and grow a high-performance league to ensure that the best players are competing against each other in local matches in a managed match day environment.
The CJSL-EPL is an invitation only league open to teams that have demonstrated a recent history of on-field results and quality. The league will be in a single location throughout the season with on-site league officials to manage match day operations including field setup. Each match will feature an individually selected high-level certified referee.
The CJSL-EPL will be a highly competitive and positive experience for the players. Each team will complete a post-game match report to ensure optimal league operations. In addition, all coaches and spectators will participate in creating a positive environment.
The inaugural season of the CJSL-EPL will play in Fall 2018 featuring 12 invited U10 teams*.
For the Spring 2019 season, the CJSL-EPL will feature U10 and U11 teams and U10, U11 and U12 in FALL 2019.
divisions to include :
1st Place- Team Trophy and 16 Tickets to NYCFC Game + Championship T-Shirts
2nd Place- Team Trophy and 16 Tickets to NYCFC Game
Provide an age appropriate environment , where every player should play a minimum of 50% of the time in each game.
Development of the Player and not results. No standings will be kept.
Fair Play, Respect and Cooperation are the goals
1. Game Schedule will be posted on cjslsoccer.com
Game fees are shared by BOTH teams U-10 single Ref fee is $42.00 ($21 per team)
U10 - 1 Referee System
2. Teams are required to arrive and check in at least 30 mins prior to their scheduled match time.
3. All FIFA and USYSA standard rules for small sided games shall apply to all games for Under 10 play.
7v7 with GK, Max Game Day roster size of 14 players. No Guest Players allowed from outside your club.
Ball Size 4
Games 2x25 min, 10 min Halves, NO Added Time
Use of Build Out Line
See 7v7 Standards HERE
5. Teams are to have at the game site, their valid appropriate Game Day Rosters or lineups as printed off of the CJSL SiPlay Website.
All Teams must have at all matches, approved laminated, stamped, player Cards or Digital Cards from their respective Home League (USYSA or US CLUB ONLY, NO MIXING OF CARDS ALLOWED).
Coaches and or Managers MUST also Have Valid/Current Coaches or Staff Cards at all Matches.
NO PASS-NO PLAY
6. All players, club members, parents are to respect all aspects of the game. Any person, coach, player or club that is cautioned or ejected from any games for whatever reason, that club will face further disciplinary actions in accordance to CJSL/ENY/US CLUB rules and or be expelled from the rest of the competition. Abuse of referees will not be tolerated.
7. No protests allowed. Referee Decisions are final and binding.
8. Teams/Clubs are responsible for the conduct of their team, parents, and all spectators.
10. Both teams will be on one side of the field. Parents and other spectators will remain on the opposite side for the entire match.
11. Where the colors of the two (2) competing clubs are the same, the HOME TEAM MUST Change. Shin Guards and approved foot wear for turf surfaces must be worn.