CJSL GAME CHANGE POLICY
You must complete the Game Change Request form within the time deadlines or your Game Change will automatically be denied. Emailing, texting or calling a league representative or the CJSL office is not an acceptable way to change a game.
However, If there is a situation such as a last minute request due to a situation that is above and beyond your control, (ex.Parks Department pulling a field) please notify the games chairman at once, so that we can assess/resolve the situation.
Game Change REQUEST must be done online at CJSL Game Change Request Form
THIS MUST BE DONE TO CHANGE A CJSL LEAGUE GAME for:
STATE CUP CONFLICTS (only for Away Games)
CHANGING GAME DATE
CHANGING GAME TIME
CHANGING GAME LOCATION
FIELD ISSUE RELATED
Prior to requesting any game changes the team/club requesting the change must contact their opponent regarding the game, either by email, phone call, or got soccer chat feature*(see below).
After all of the details (new time; date; location;) have been worked out the team requesting the change must log onto CJSL Game Change Request Form and then complete the form by filling out all required information.
Game Change Request Rules (NON State Cup or NON Weather/Field Related):
Game Change Fee is $50.00- IF APPROVED
The Game Change Request must be submitted at LEAST 14 Days (2 Weeks) prior to Scheduled Games.
Game Change Request Rules (State Cup, Weather Related, Field Issue Related):
All Game Change fees will be waived if the Game Change Request and the game has been rescheduled (amended date; time and field) are entered on the Game Change Form 7 days prior to date of the original game.
The $50 Fee will be ASSESSED if the Game Change Request is completed LESS THAN 7 days prior to date of the game.
1. Coaching conflicts are not an acceptable reason to cancel a game. You will need to find another coach from your club to cover the game. These conflicts should have been taken care of prior to the season.
2. Player availability is not an acceptable reason to cancel a game. We are a US Youth Soccer sanctioned league, and teams can supplement their roster with players from other teams within their club.
3. Conflicts with games from other leagues are not an acceptable reason to cancel a game.
4. No game will be moved from the original date until a new date is agreed upon. We will not allow you to agree to postpone a game for later in the season without a new date confirmed.
5. If a team cancels the week of the game, they will be responsible for all Referee fees and will be subject to the forfeit fee of $100.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL IF YOUR GAME CHANGE REQUESTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
The league will send both teams a message of the approved change. If you do not receive a response by Thursday of the week, please reach out to the games charman to confirm that the game change request went through properly, and what is going on with it.
-Please allow 48 hours to respond to all Game Change Form Requests
CJSL Games Chairman - David Gordon - email: email@example.com
*Communicating with Opponents via GOT SOCCER CHAT:
Log in to the Team GotSoccer Account
Select the event CJSL Fall League 2018-2019 from your GotSoccer homepage
Select the chat button to the right of the game
Write your message to the opponent in the box found at the top of the chat screen. Click send and notify.
*All communications should be done in the chat so that the league can monitor them.
**The opponents emails and phone numbers can also be found in the chat if a team is unresponsive