Game Change Policy
CJSL GAME CHANGE POLICY
You must complete the Game Change Request form within the time deadlines or your Game Change will automatically be denied. Emailing, texting or calling a league representative or the CJSL office is not an acceptable way to change a game.
Game Change REQUEST must be done online at CJSL Game Change Request Form
THIS MUST BE DONE TO CHANGE A CJSL LEAGUE GAME for:
STATE CUP CONFLICTS (only for Away Games)
CHANGING GAME DATE
CHANGING GAME TIME
CHANGING GAME LOCATION
PERMIT/FIELD ISSUE RELATED (Must Show Proof- email from Parks Dept.)
All Game Change request fees are now set at $50 per game/per request. Only games that get changed due to weather issues, religious holiday or state cup conflicts are no charge.
Permit Issues, Coach Issues, Date Issues, Field Issues are NON REFUNDABLE.
REQUESTS UNDER 7 DAYS are NON REFUNDABLE.
Game changes will no longer be accepted within 7 days of the scheduled match. Please note that the assignors generally place officials on the matches 2 weeks in advance. If a team cancels the week of the game, they will be responsible for all Referee fees and will be subject to the forfeit fee of $100.
If a game change is made outside of the 7 day window, and the assignor has already placed officials on the match, the club requesting the change will be invoiced directly in gotsport for the full referee fee.
Prior to requesting any game changes the team/club requesting the change must contact their opponent regarding the game, either by email, phone call, or got soccer chat feature*(see below).
After all of the details (new time; date; location;) have been worked out the team requesting the change must log onto CJSL Game Change Request Form and then complete the form by filling out all required information.
Game Change Request Rules (ALL):
The Game Change Request must be submitted at LEAST 7- Days (1- Weeks) prior to Scheduled Games. However, If there is a situation such as a last minute request due to a situation that is above and beyond your control, (ex.Parks Department pulling a field) please notify the games chairman at once, so that we can assess/resolve the situation. Must Show Proof- email from Parks Dept.
1. Coaching conflicts are not an acceptable reason to cancel a game. You will need to find another coach from your club to cover the game. These conflicts should have been taken care of prior to the season.
2. Player availability is not an acceptable reason to cancel a game. We are a US Youth Soccer sanctioned league, and teams can supplement their roster with players from other teams within their club.
3. Conflicts with games from other leagues are not an acceptable reason to cancel a game.
4. No game will be moved from the original date, unless your opponents agree to the change, where a new date, time and field is agreed upon and entered in the game change request form. We will NOT APPROVE a game change request unless this is confirmed.
5. If a team cancels the week of the game, they will be responsible for all Referee fees and will be subject to the forfeit fee of $100.
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL IF YOUR GAME CHANGE REQUESTS HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
The league will send both teams a message of the approved change. If you do not receive a response by Thursday of the week, please reach out to the games charman to confirm that the game change request went through properly, and what is going on with it.
-Please allow 48 hours to respond to all Game Change Form Requests
CJSL Games Chairman - David Gordon - email: email@example.com